MCT: You Are Amazing!!

Hello Crafty Friends,

I wanted to come and share some news and my newest creations. Well the news first. Me and the Hubby will be moving from Washington Sated. Our military life has come to end and were moving on to bigger things. I loved meeting some many other military families and making friends along the way. I found two of my best friend through this journey. I will truly miss all of the wonderful people I have met. I'm going to miss you all!! But happy we have social media to keep in touch.  I'm going to miss the awesome WINTER months in WA. I know why am I talking about winter well I love anything FALL or WINTER and WA is the place to be for these amazing season. Truly loved these season and its rainy days. So now I'm back in MS and  can you believe that the girls will be back in school on Thursday!!!! Wow I wasn't ready for school to start back up but hey I got the job done and excited all in one. My oldest is going into the 6th grade (where has that time gone =( it dose make me sad that my baby is growing up and my youngest is going into Kindergartner. Excited to see her spread wings. Lastly my final share a little off topic but for a good reason =) the last few days we've had some thunder storm. Can I just say I love the sound. I haven't heard a good thunder storm in a long time and yet it felt peaceful.  Which brings me to my creations.... 

My Creative Time has this fun challenge which end tomorrow. I really wanted to use the color for this challenge. But I don't feel I capture all the colors but felt I was as close I could get with what I have. I used MCT You Are Fabulous stamp set. And as I created this card the thunder was roaring back to back and I thought I would create a pattern using this water colored stamp. I thought that it would be perfect. And I'm so excited that the weather and these color brought out a beautiful creation.  

Here's the inspiration & color challenge 

Here's my card!!


Tools:
Card Stock
Inks: Studio Calico and Heroes Art 
My Creative Time

Challenges:
Word Art Wednesday: Anything Go #200
My Creative Time: Color Challenges #11
DL Art: Linky: Linky Challenge #39


Happy Crafting An'Jenic 



Comments

DIANA L. said…
This is so GREAT AJ-- LOVE THE CAS LOOK. Happy to hear of the new move and the new challenge I am wishing you the best in the future wherever it may take you. I need to enter this challenge also. Thanks for the heads up!!
Thank you for joining my DL.ART August linky party, Have a Blessed day, DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com



snappy scrappy said…
FAB!!! Thanks for playing along with our challenge at MCT! Lee-Ann :)
Treva said…
Like how your card came out, tfs! Congrats to you and your family as you begin this next chapter in your life journey.
Cassandra said…
Great job! I just love that swooshy stamp! Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge. :)
Kim H said…
AJ ~ Well first of all I LOVE your card! What a BEAUTIFUL CAS card with the perfect punch to it! CONGRATS to your hubby too! I am sure where ever life brings you and your family it will be AMAZING!! What a wonderful post and I wish you all the very best! Yes ~ TG for social media and hopefully you and your besties will always be in touch! Thanks for joining us over at My Creative Time!
Thanh Vo said…
Hey AJ! I just wanted to come over and say thanks for your sweet comments on the Sweet Stamp Shop blog. Truly appreciate you taking the time to give me/the team feedback. Good luck with your move!

Popular Posts