MCT DT Submission

 Hello Crafty Peeps & Happy Friday
I'm so excited to be a Guest Designer for My Creative Time 
 To see my Guest Post Go HERE

 Although I didn't make the team this time I wanted to share my creations here with you all. I'm doing this as a second post. I decide my post was too long. So i'm splitting it up.  Okay here's my submission for MCT DT call. First up I'm sharing my fun 3D project. I created these Mistletoe to hang up in our home during Christmas.  I cut the mistletoe using Silhouette. The cute "campfire" burlap button is from Pinque Peacock. I felt they need gems so I add them. I use My Creative Time: Chocolate Greetings Stamp & Die

3D Mistletoe by An'Jenic Gibson


I made a get well card. I used My Creative Time: Stitched Daisy Die , Teeny Tag Greetings Die & Stamp and Stitched Chunky Jar Die. I wanted to keep this one clean and simple. I love the colors. I used pattern paper by My Minds Eye, Kraft Card Stock, Gems and cotton tread to finish my project.

Card by An'Jenic Gibson

I do have a layout I did for this call  but its featured on my Guest Designer Post. If you would like to see it go HERE

Oh Oh Did You See MCT Has A New Release This Month? I'm So Excited!!!

I hope you all liked my creations.
Miss Emma "THANK YOU" so much for allowing me to share my creations on your blog and with your fans. I'm truly honored. Have an awesome weekend everyone!!!

Happy Crafting An'Jenic

Comments

Popular Posts