Happy Birthday

Hi Crafty Friends,

Wow time is flying so fast before you know it i'll be fall/winter. My FAVORITE SEASONS!!! My girls have started their second full week of school. I'm in search of a job doing Medical Billing and Coding, hubby is still in WA getting last minute things done with the military. Hopefully he'll be home with us soon in MS. Not sure where we will call home but my parents have been amazing. thankful that God has pleased me with an amazing family. I haven't craft in a long time. Other then having some pre-blog post set already I haven't craft while. It felt good to create this simple card for my niece who's celebrating her birthday this month.

I seen this challenge over at My Creative Time and thought I have a bird stamp...

Sure enough I did its called "Birthday Buddies" and it has a cute little bird and owl. I decide to follow the photo inspiration by using this cute bird and branch. I did use some of the color palette.



Okay Here's My Card


Challenges:
Word Art Wednesday: Anything Go #20
Simon Says Stamp: Anything Go #228
DL.Art: Linky Party  #241
Sister Act Card Challenge: Anything Card #211
Crafting From The Heart: Anything Go #107
Tip Top Tuesday: Anything Go #49
Fan-Tastic Tuesday Anything Go #78


Happy Crafting An'Jenic 

Comments

Gemiel said…
AJ, your card is just too cute!!! I know your niece will love it!
paper fun said…
Your card is very cute and I am sure that your niece will be delighted with her card.

Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday.

Mari GDT
DIANA L. said…
This is so tweet. I love your sweet little bird and the simplicity of the card. How wonderful to be able to spend time with your family. I pray your Hubby gets to join the family soon.
Thank you for joining my DL.ART August linky party, Have a Blessed day,my friend. DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com



KraftyKoolKat said…
Love this very cute CAS creation. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Through the Craft Room Door.
Hugs
Cathy DT Member
xxxxx
Elaine Stark said…
A lovely CAS card. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine
crafty-stamper said…
Great CAS card love the cute image --thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart
Carol DT x
Sandra said…
What a darling card! Love the little birdy! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

Popular Posts